Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th!!

We had a fun 4th of July! We went swimming, to a ward picnic and to a local firework show. I hope everyone had a fun safe holiday! Here's some fun pictures of Conner!

Conner in his goggles that Grandma Gardner gave him. I was laughing so hard! He looks like such a nerd!


Lounging at the pool. Conner loves the water!

Going to the ward picnic



The picnic was at the National Guard and they had a ton of old airplanes there.

Silly Boy!

On the plane ride home from Salt lake the only way Conner could fall asleep was to sit in his own seat. He rode like this for 2 hours. SO CUTE!


Conner can crawl! He's starting to crawl a little bit, he gets up on his hands and knees, and even his toes sometimes. But he can defiantly get around. He's too little for this! Sorry about the words on it at the beginning. We had to convert the video and it ended up with that on it at the beginning. Its so cute though, watch it to the end to hear his cute laugh!

5 comments:

Pat said...

Love the pictures, Conner is absolutly adorable! I wish I could squeeze and kiss him! I can't believe he is crawling, hes to little. Glad you had a fun 4th of July.

Love Grandma & Grandpa Gardner

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

He is getting so big! Sorry I haven't been able to answer your questions earlier life has been crazy. Cassidy has to transfer to California for his job or he doesn't have one so we have no choice. We have to be out there by Aug. 3 but I have to stay until the end of Aug. for clients. I'm going to go back and forth for a little while to fade my clients out. Pretty crazy. Sounds like you guys are doing great out there.

Jana said...

sounds like you guys had a fun 4th! Conner is such a cutie, I can't wait to see him again.

Shannon said...

Conner is so cute! I love the goggles they're so funny! I wish you still lived here so we could go swimming together.

Lauren said...

he is so cute! wow he is getting so big before you know it your going to have another then another! :)