Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family Pictures

I finally got my pictures back from when we were in Utah! These are from our sealing day and family pictures with my family. My sister in law Martha took the pictures for us and they turned out great! Thanks Martha!!!


The whole Gardner Family!!!

How cute is he?
Look at those cheeks!

The three musketeers!

My brothers cute family! Madelyn, Lee, Caden, and Jana

My sisters cute family. Cody, Bryan, Lindsey, and Katelyn

Tims family
My family

The whole gang!
Conner loves Grandpa!

My two favorite boys

My Grandma and Grandpa Gardner were able to come up for the sealing. My Grandpa is a sealer, and got to perform the ceremony, it was really cool to have them there.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brittney the pictures are wonderful! You have such a beautiful family! Conner is a cutie!

Steve & Amy Shumway said...

Wow, conner is so big! Great Pics- has anyone ever said that your mom and Joyce look alike? They really do! weird

Holly and Steve said...

He's such a cutie!!! Got to love the chubby babies! He's adorable:)

Mich and Nate said...

I absolutly LOVE the black and white pic title/picture you guys took. It's so cute how all the cousins are malling Conner!