Thursday, July 30, 2009

My two FAVORITE boys!!!

Well I had to blog about my two cute boys today. I know its SO annoying reading peoples blogs when you feel like they are bragging, but I felt like I needed to tell you how great I think Conner and Tim are. Tim is the best husband for me, and the best father for Conner! He knows both of us so well, and knows just what to do to make us smile! I'm so proud of Tim and his dedication to school. He is working so hard in his classes, and still makes time to play with Conner, spend time with me, and help out with things at home! Here is my bragging part, he is taking 4 classes this summer, 2 the first block and 2 the second. He got A's in both of his first block classes, and he is doing so well in his second block classes and even scored the highest on the midterm in one of his classes. For those of you who dont know, Air Traffic Control school/work is really stressful and a lot to take in. I would not be able to do it, I got anxiety just watching a movie on it! I defiantly would feel the pressure with all those lives in my hands. Tim is great and Conner and I are very lucky to have him in our lives! We love you babe! And now on to Conner, what a nut! He's 7 months old, 22lbs(he's huge!) and 26 1/2 in tall. He is too smart for his own good. He is crawling everywhere and has been for a month now! Just the other day Tim and I were sitting on the couch and he pulled himself to stand, and has done it few times since. He only does it if there is something he wants on the couch. He still loves random things a lot more than he likes his toys. He recently figured out that he can crawl behind the couch to get to the cords that we hide from him! He can also find the smallest thing on the floor and get it into his mouth before I can grab it, but he cant feed himself the cherrio puffs that he loves to eat, he still needs us for those! He drinks from a sippy(juice and water). And is always smiling and laughing at things! He is a fun kid and were so happy he's apart of our family! Well theres my brag blog! Sorry I promise not to post another one for a long time!!!

1 comment:

Mich and Nate said...

I don't think it's bragging...I think it's wonderfull that you have such awesome boys in your life and that even better that you are greatfull for them! I am so happy for you and your cute fam!