Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Private

I know private blogs suck! But, after watching Oprah and all her internet predator shows and such, I just feel like I have to make it private! I am going to make it private in about 2 weeks! so make sure you send me your email so I can invite you! You can give it to me on here, or email it to me, brittneylynngardner@hotmail.com. This way you can stay updated on our lives in Florida! Tim has 5 days until he leaves! I cant believe it! Anyone who wants to come visit us is welcome!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is Tiffany--I'm friends with Tim and I'd love to be invited so I can see how you guys are doing! My email is tiffany.leemaster at gmail dot com. thanks!
And I'm so glad Connor's blessing turned out well!

Lauren said...

mine is landbfowler.blogspot.com i dont know if you need that or my hotmail which is laurenmcgavin@hotmail.com :)

Munchkin said...

This is Merriy
merrily.pratt@gmail.com

Pat said...

Don't forget Grandma Gardner!

Steve & Amy Shumway said...

aaw333@yahoo.com

Holly and Steve said...

beautifultorgy@hotmail.com:)

Taylor and Natalie Hathcock said...

Hi Brittney it's natalie I would love to continue to blogstalk you. haha anyway my email is tnhathcock@gmail.com Thanks! have fun in Florida

Keli said...

I would love to stay up to date on your new adventures. keliblain@hotmail.com

Mich and Nate said...

I want to sneak in your suitcase and go to Florida! michsoccer4@yahoo.com

Gardners said...

Please add us to your list.
aargardner@aol.com