Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fun, Family & Florida

Conner
Conner is so much fun! We love having his sweet spirit in our house! He is 3 months old now, and weighs 17lbs and is in 6-9 month clothes! They say kids grow up to fast! But I think Conner is growing faster than most! I cry every time he moves up a size! I know I'm a baby! He is so smiley all the time! He loves to talk, smile, be outside, watch tv, sleep, eat, swing, and look at toys, he cant hold them yet, but he likes to look!! We are loving every min!!

While doing my friend Stacey's extensions, we thought it'd be funny to see what Conner looked like with hair! He thought it was funny too!

He looks so tuff!
Conner had a cold and we had to do steam sessions with the shower, and he fell asleep! I love it!
I came home the other day to find Tim trying to put on the baby bijorn, he was so embarrassed!
He's so funny!!

Cedar City/St. George
Last weekend we went to Cedar City and St. George for the weekend and stayed with my grandparents. My great great great grandpa Robert Gardner Jr. helped establish St. George, was the first LDS bishop there and served as the mayor for 2 terms. They built a statue as a tribute to him at the tabernacle in St. George. Elder Jeffery R. Holland is a descendant from him and dedicated the statue. It was fun to be able to attened the dedication. My cousin Kimberly got married that weekend as well. It was such a beautiful wedding! And ao fun to see all the cousins. Congrats Kim and Kevin!!


The beautiful bride and groom!!!

Conner with his Great Grandpa & Grandma Gardner

The statue
The sun was in his eyes, but he loved being outside there!!


Florida

For those of you who dont know, Tim, Conner and I are moving to Florida at the end of this month! I know really soon! Tim decided since its not a great time to becoming a pilot he would give Air Traffic Control a shot. There arent any schools here, and our best option was Florida! We are so sad to be leaving our families, but know that it will be a great experience for our little family! The program is only a year, and then it can take up to a year to get placed in an airport. Hopefully he can get a job at the Salt Lake Airport! Keep your fingers crossed!!



There I am!! ha ha

9 comments:

Mich and Nate said...

I love the hair extensions on Conner! He is an angel! I can't believe that he is already 3 months. I am SO jealous you are living in Florida! Keep me updated!

Holly and Steve said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already 3 months. And I can't believe you are moving to Florida! How exciting:)

Nessa said...

Con man is so so cute!! Maybe we will come visit you guys while we are on our honeymoon in florida!! haha I will sure miss you!!

Ashli Paynter said...

He is so cute. I love the pic. of him sleeping in his bumbo! You look like such a cute little mommy. Good luck on the move!

Steve & Amy Shumway said...

Wow, i cant believe how big conner is getting! Congrats on Florida, it is hard being away from family, but you guys will love growing together, we're excited for yall!
miss you! xoxo

Tiffany said...

Holy cow you're moving to Fl!?! That is crazy. But I think it's great for Tim. I can't believe how big Connor is--he is only 2 lbs smaller then Emily, and she's 13 mo old!

Pat said...

Love the pictures of my sweet little guy. Glad you and Conner were able to come to St George with us and share in the festivities. I can't handle the Florida thing. I'am praying for SLC Airport.

Love Grandma Gardner

Cristine said...

Sounds like your mom would be wise to get a job at an airline so that she and your Dad can fly free to visit ALL of their kids. I know they will be so sad to see you and Lindsey go. Good Luck!!

Lauren said...

Brittney brittney! no way did you have a baby! wow congratulations he is so cute! well i have officially joined the blogging world so now we can catch up!!!