Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Draper Temple

Tim and I went through the temple on Friday April 24th. It was a great day and a wonderful experience! We cant wait to go back and learn even more! The temple is so beautiful and such a peaceful place. We took our endowments out, and we are coming back in June to be sealed on our 1 year anniversary! We cant wait! Thanks everyone who came and supported us! It meant a lot! Also, dont forget we are putting our blog to private in about a week, so if you havent sent me your email yet, send it to me! Thanks!

5 comments:

Holly and Steve said...

That's so exciting! I loved going through the temple that first time. It was so spiritual. Oh, thanks for all your advice! I might just have to try those around or after my due date if she doesn't come before!

holly said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. Sorry I cant go to breakfast tomorrow. We will have to do something when you come back in June. I'll miss you.

Ashli Paynter said...

I didn't give you my email so make sure to add me. skippper_383@hotmail.com

Haylee said...

The temple is amazing:) Hey my e-mail address is haylo3@gmail.com

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

I"m going to miss you so much!!! Here is my email address platinum_ns@yahoo.com I will always be at platinum so whenever you visit I will do your waxing!!