Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

Tim and I have had 4 Valentines Day's together. I feel like we've been together forever but I also cant believe its been 4 years. Time flies when your having fun. I tried to find some pictures of us on Valentines day or near it each year. Tim and I don't take very many pictures, if we do its usually of Conner so this was kind of a hard task for me.

Our first Valentine's Day we were dating. We did take a picture that night, but I couldn't find it. This is the night we got engaged. It was just over a month after Valentines Day. For Valentines this year we went to PF Chang's and to a movie, Over Her Dead Body.

Our second Valentines we had just had Conner. Kalli babysat for us and we went to dinner at Tucanos I think and for a drive with hot chocolate.

We were excited to have a new Valentine this year.

Our Third year we went to PF Changs and to see the movie Valentines Day. This year we were living in Florida. This picture was on our anniversary that year. I cant believe we didn't take a picture together until JUNE of that year. Sad. Maybe that should be our new years resolution.



This year we went to PF Changs again (I think we'll keep this as our tradition as much as we can. Next year we'll probably be living in Billings and they don't have one there, but we'll go when we can! We love it). Afterwards we went to a play at The Hale in Orem. We met two couples there to see "The Foreigner." Tim's parents, cousins and aunt were there as well, so it was a family event. This play was hilarious! We have never seen a play there that we didn't laugh at. We've only been to 3 or 4 but they were all good. Afterwards we went with our friends to Denny's for hot chocolate and ice cream.
I love you Tim and I am so happy to be your Valentine. Your perfect for me. 4 Valentines down, a million to go!




No comments: