Friday, April 30, 2010

Were outta here!

We are moving back to Utah next week! We are so excited. We've learned a lot of things being out here in Florida and the main one being that we are so grateful to have grown up in the families that we did and as members of the church. It really is a different world outside of Utah. Call me crazy, but I like the bubble. Here are some pictures of some things we've done our last few weeks.
We went to the beach, Conner really did love it! He use to hate it and be scared.
I took so many pictures that day but I couldnt see the screen on the camera because it was so bright. So i would just point and clink. most of them ended up being of Tim's arm or Conner's feet.. I guess I have a bad aim.

Conner finally figured out how to ride his airplane instead of just pushing it. He loves it.


He feel down today running outside.. Poor kid.


But of course Mom's cell phone and a binky will fix anything.



This picture cracks me up! Conner always knows its time to go when Tim and I get our keys, cell phone and sunglasses. So the other day he really wanted to get out of the house so he got my keys, his cell phone and sunglasses and stood by the door.





Earning his keep. He loves the broom and cries when you put it away, I'm thinking of getting him one of those little kid ones, but he probably wouldnt want that one.


Conner watching Sesame Street, I thought it was funny how he was laying.

I swear he does more than watch tv, but I think its so funny how every time he watches sesame street he gets a little smirk on this face.

There are a lot of religious channels out here and this lady is on all the time, I like her pink wig.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Love the pictures of Conner! You have such a way with words thanks for posting. Also, Its nice to hear that you love and appreciate us! We love and appreciate you to and are anxious for you to come home!

Love Mom

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

Yeah! You are coming back. I'm so excited and hopefully I will get to see you at Platinum Studio wink, wink! I was laughing so hard at the picture of Conner holding your keys and sunglasses! I will probably see you soon. I'm back to work May 10th.

Shannon said...

Yay!!! I'm happy you're back! And Conner's little legs look so sad! He is so cute! Can't wait to see you!!!