Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

For Halloween we went Trick or Treating at the Mall by our house. All of the stores have buckets of candy at the entrance, and you just walk by each one picking up the candy you want. Its really convenient when you have a baby in a stroller. There were so many other little kids there and they all looked to cute. It's funny how different Florida is from Utah when it comes to babies. There are so many people in Utah with babies, but out here there are hardly any. So any time we go to the mall, grocery store, out to eat, the bank, anywhere, everyone has to come up to Conner and talk to him and find out how much he weighs, how tall he is, how old he is, if he can walk, crawl, has any teeth, etc. Even when Conner isn't with me and I'm buying something for him like diapers or formula, the cashier and the other people in line will ask about him. When we go out to eat our waiters will tell all the other waiters that there is a baby at their table and they will all come to see him, its so funny its like they've never seen a baby before. So trick or treating at the mall was the same, everyone wanted to see the cute little chicken. We didnt get Conner too much candy because we knew mom and dad would be the ones to eat it. And we did end up getting one little trick or treater at our apartment, he was dressed as santa, too cute. I hope you all had a fun and safe halloween!

Conner with his pumpkin, he likes posing for the camera.





8 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute! I love his costume! That is so funny how it is outside of Utah. I was shopping with Stacia in Vegas a few weeks ago and everyone stopped to look at her. Its so funny! Are you coming out for Christmas this year? We should get together if you are!

Nessa said...

HAHA!! A chicken!! I love it!

Lindsey said...

He is so stinking cute! I can't wait to see him (and you) in person). Hopefully we can make it for thanksgiving!

Cristine said...

Makes me laugh about the baby/Florida thing. Last summer I spent three weeks in Seattle with my good friend. She was pregnant with her fifth baby and had no energy to go with us to the Seattle Aquarium so.....I braved the trip with seven kids who were a range of ages. You should have seen the stares and heard the comments I got. You would have thought there were NO children in Seattle. My friend said she ALWAYS gets comments and looks when she is out and about with her family. What a cute chicken Conner was for Halloween! Sorry for the extremely long comment:)

Pat said...

My little Chicken is the cutest! I want to squeeze and kiss him! Can't wait until Christmas!

Love Grandma Gardner

Jana said...

Conner is so cute! We loved the pictures and the card! Maddy said "Awe, he's so cute!" lol We noticed that same thing as soon as we moved here with Maddy, people always were coming up to us. They're more babies here probably than FL so I can only imagine how that would be! Have you ever been out with me when I have Caden? People always flip out over his hair! Some people even want to touch it!

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

So cute! I am going to try my hardest to have Jenni's party while you are in Utah.

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

Ok you are going to die laughing! What is it about us wanting to be like each other so bad? When I was checking to see if you have updated I realized we have the same Blog Background!!!! Ha!