Saturday, November 14, 2009

Crazy Kid

Conner decided that it would be fun to make dinner for us. Too bad he decided to make it on the couch instead! Yum doesnt that look good!


At least he had fun!
I couldn't stay mad at him for too long.. He's too cute. He is also walking and has gotten 5 teeth in the last 4 weeks and has 1 on the way!


I found a recipe for these cake pops here. I made them to send to my niece Katelyn for her birthday. They are so good, but small so you end up eating 10!



2 comments:

Jana said...

Oh what a little stinker! Aren't you glad you have leather? I've seen those cake pops before, they look so yummy. Maybe I'll give them a try sometime, Mad would prob like to help. You did a way good job they look so cute I bet Katelyn loved them! Did they mail ok? Sooo cute, what a great idea!

Nessa said...

I just made these too!! So yummy!!