Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dentist

Conner went to the dentist for the first time at the beginning of the summer. Um... a 1 year old going to the dentist? I thought the same thing. But my best friend Kalli is a dental assistant at a pediatric dental office and informed me that you need to bring them in 6 months after they get their first tooth. Since Conner didnt get teeth til 11 months, that meant 17 months! I tell her what to do with her hair and she listens, she tells me what to do with our teeth, and we listen. Conner loved it. All they did was brush his teeth and look in his mouth, it's basically to get them use to the dentist and sitting in the chair. Kalli is awesome with the kids there, if any of you have children go to Children's Landing Pediatric Dentistry over by Jordan Landing.
A play house in the waiting room. It has a kitchen, some books, toys, puzzles and video games.

Playing in the chair

He pretty much owned the place, Kalli let him do WHATEVER he wanted.


Getting his teeth cleaned, he loved it. I think it tickled.

4 comments:

Pat said...

So funny watching him get his teeth cleaned. What a cutie!

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

I didn't know that either. We get Marvin's cleaned once a year :)

Mich and Nate said...

Those pics are to die for. Kade would be in Heaven there. He steals our toothbrushes from us all the time and screams if we brush in front of him and don't let him have it. I can NOT believe how big Conner is getting. He is so dang cute!

Ashli Paynter said...

Cute! I need to take my baby then! Good to know! I love your cute family pic!