Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Conner turns 1!!

Conner turned one on December 22, 2009. Sad day for me! Here are some pics and info from the last 12 months.


Conner at about 20 weeks

Conner almost here!


Conner, a few hours old



1 month old



2 months old- learns to keep head up





3 months old


4 months- Blessing


5 months

6 months- learns to crawl, says mama and dada

7 months-learns to sit up and pull himself up


8 months-learns to stand

9 months-takes first steps


10 months- starts walking really good!

11 months- gets first tooth plus 5 others all at once!

12 months- turns 1 and starts running and waving bye bye

5 comments:

Mich and Nate said...

what...one already!!!!! I can't believe how fast! What a cute post I love looking at all his pics and watching him grow!

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

I love the last picture it's so funny and cute. When do you think you will be in Utah again?

Holly and Steve said...

I can't believe he is already one! CRAZY!!! He's such a cute boy!

Nessa said...

What a freaking cutie pie. You are so lucky to be his mommy. I cant believe he is one already!

Pat said...

Love my little "Con-man"!!! Can't wait to see him again. Can't believe he's one!

Love Grandma