Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween!!

So for Halloween we had three different costumes. For my work party we dressed up as Mary and Joseph, so Tim grew a beard out for that. Then for Work Tim dressed up as Magnum P.I., so he shaved off the beard to have a mustache. And then on Halloween night we dressed up as my parents!! It was hilarious!! Tim still had a mustache from being Magnum for work that day, but i worked out okay because my dad had a mustache for 35 years, and just shaved it off about 6 years ago. I took some clothes from their closet and we looked just like them!! We were all crying we were laughing so hard.



So what do you think? Do we look like them?

"Richard and Pat"
Nice chest hair!!
Look how tight those pants are!!
Magnum P.I.
Mary and Joseph, sorry the picture is so fuzzy!! Don't you love the horse and walking stick!! I even put brown eye shadow on our face to make us look like we'd been walking outside for a long time and were all dirty.
We had to go on a scavenger hunt, one of the tasks was to find a book on our costumes, wasn't too hard!!
Another mission in the hunt!! This couple was in our group! They were Avril Lavigne and her husband, i dont know his name..

3 comments:

Cristine said...

Your Pat and Richard costumes were the best!! Your belly pics are great:) See you at your shower.

hpryor said...

This is a crack up and I for one an laughing out loud. Twins. I hope all is well and big congrats on baby number one, amazing. this is cousin hollie, didn't know I was stalking you all did you:). Tell Aunt Pat Hello.

Nessa said...

hahahah wow you guys do really look like them!
haha